High Efficiency Systems
Summers in New Jersey can be ruthless. Temperatures of up to 90͒f and humidity that can be almost unbearable – living without air conditioning is virtually intolerable. However, Bergen HVAC can help you to beat the heat this summer – without any hassle or hidden costs.
With Bergen HVAC, you get highly-qualified installation expertise for all central air conditioning, and heating equipment makes and models. We also pride ourselves in installing environmentally friendly and high-energy efficient cooling and heating systems, whether for your existing homes, new constructions, or your business premises.
We will first assess whether you need a repair or a central air new unit, with cost-efficiency and value for money at the forefront of our mind at all times. Our engineers have many years of experience under their belts and will do what they can to minimize the inconvenience and disruption to your life and your home.
Bergen HVAC covers every need you may have for air conditioning, including the installation, maintenance, and repair of air conditioners. Our team of specialists are here to answer all questions, from determining the need for repairs and replacing to helping you to choose the best unit for your property. We have specially qualified and accredited air conditioning technicians, and are professionals who aspire to provide quality air conditioning services, following safety procedures to the letter to keep you and your family safe and comfortable.
A Central Air Conditioning System is a split system, with an outdoor air conditioning, or “compressor bearing unit” and an indoor coil, which is usually installed on top of the furnace in the home. Please contact BERGEN HVAC to get further information related to the system you may need to install, service, or replace at your home.
- New HVAC system engineering and design. New Jersey HVAC will engineer and size your system according to your house size. Engineering drawings to illustrate duct layout and system components will be generated to fit into your new and/or updated home architectural layouts.
- New Central AC system installations
New Jersey HVAC will install accordingly the system in place as per town codes and regulations.
- Split-system Central Air conditioners and heat pumps. Air handlers.
- Condensing units. Service and/or new installations.
- Self-contained package unit air conditioning w/heat option.
- Ductless mini-split air conditioning (and heating) systems.
- Hotel-style and cooling units (PTAC)
- AC system components supply and installations. Thermostats. Humidifiers. Condensation pumps.
- AC system service and maintenance.
Contact us today and get a cool and refreshing home in as little time as possible.